Boulevard of Broken Dreams

HITMAN - You give us a picture, we'll give you an autopsy report!

Woh log jo angrezi nahin jaante : Arre bhaiya kuch to baatao aapne baare mein.
Woh log jo hindi nahin jaante unke liye : Make a mark .... , post a comment

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

World is really small

I remember ppl saying..."How small the world is..." and i always used to say... "Lets go around the world then"...
but now i too believe them...
Today a strange thing happened..

I have not been in touch with most of my school mates since college times, except for a few ( Tanmay , Gautam , Ashish and Kalra), but today i got a message from Anand Raghuvanshi. He was my classmate when we all were in 11-12, "Campion School, Bhopal".

Unbelievable isnt it...
It all happened due to Orkut. We both had a common frnd, who was working with this guy in his first company and hence he came to know about me.

Now i am in touch with most of my class mates...

The world is really small

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home