Boulevard of Broken Dreams

HITMAN - You give us a picture, we'll give you an autopsy report!

Woh log jo angrezi nahin jaante : Arre bhaiya kuch to baatao aapne baare mein.
Woh log jo hindi nahin jaante unke liye : Make a mark .... , post a comment

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Job Bluessssss

just finished a cup of Tea.(Assam twinings tea bag).
We have a DJ party tomorrow at our office.
Lots of Games and outings in the coming year.
etc etc

are these petty things one of the factors that make ppl like their company and their job,
or is it solely the challenge that comes out of the work they do.?
or is it the money that makes ppl switch their jobs?

This is the question that has been ghooming in my mind ever since i passed out of my college.
I have switch one company so far(wont give u the name- NDA ;-) ) and currently working in
Mastek.

Dont know if it is me or everyone feels the same?
As for me, i am a comp Engg, 2003 passout.
as with most Comp engg guys, all of them wants to go in Development job.
Recently i got to know of a classmate who left her company without another job in her hand.?
Heard that she was not happy with her work.

Agreeed that the IT market is blooming and there seems no end to the jobs but still there is always an insecurity that at any point the market can crash and the same economic turnaround that happened in 2000 might occur again.

but who am i to think about other ppl's life's and their happiness with jobs?
I should concentrate on my own life/job, at the most i can give some advice to them.

Maybe when i get bored with my current job. i'll switch the company.
As Narayan Murthy said, "Dont fall in love with ur Company"..

I think these petty things do make ppl happy, but certainly cant make ppl stick to it.


Well dont worry ppl I wont be posting these kind of senti post everytime..
I dont even know how many will read my post, but this is wat i feel.

I thank my frnd
Animesh for introducin me to the world of blogs. ;)




3 Comments:

  • Whoo hoo! Congratulations and Welcome!!
    Abey who is the classmate that left her job?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:39 PM  

  • sniggy yaar

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:55 PM  

  • welcome dude...
    hope to read mor frm here...

    One advice...install Haloscan on ur blog so that anyone can comment on it...It helps...
    bye
    cya

    By Blogger Prasad Narulkar, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home